How To Cook Link Sausage

I find link sausage to be much easier to fry than sausage patties or bacon because it does not stick nearly so bad.  So if you want to learn to fry up breakfast meats, I would recommend beginning here.

Sausage links are available in many options
and flavors.  If you family is adventurous (mine is not) you may like to try a new flavor.

First, place the links in your frying pan (the heavier the frying pan, the less likelihood that they will stick and burn).  Add about ¼ inch of cold water and turn the burner on to Medium.

When the water has boiled away (be sure to watch the water level carefully - the lower it gets the faster it will evaporate) brown on all sides.  I find this to be easiest to do when using small tongs to gently roll the links along as they brown.  I usually give them 1-2 minutes a side.

I like to remove breakfast meats to a plate covered with a paper towel to drain a bit of the grease off as I am carrying them to the table.




Disclosure: Links in posts may be Nurturing Cuisine affiliate partners.