Stuffing Topped Turkey Casserole

This is a great way to use up leftovers or just to get that great stuffed turkey flavor without all the time required to process and cook a whole bird. My family also loves this with chicken. I just sort of invented it a few weeks ago and I think it will soon become one of our favorites.




Ingredients:

Cooked Turkey – I cut this into boneless serving sized slices.
Gravy – enough to cover your turkey completely
Stuffing – Uncooked. I make 1 recipe and cook any extra in a separate dish. You can use any type of stuffing you like.

Step-By-Step Instructions and Photos:

Place your Turkey slices in the bottom of a casserole dish.

Add Gravy and sort of lift/rearrange the Turkey slices to make sure they are totally surrounded by gravy.

Top with stuffing.

You can mix cooked or frozen vegetables in with the meat if you like (My grandmother likes it this way), just be sure you have enough space in your casserole dish for it all.

Bake at 375 degrees covered for about 20 minutes to ensure that the meat is heated through, then uncovered for 10-15 minutes to brown the stuffing.
Disclosure: Links in posts may be Nurturing Cuisine affiliate partners.